Wednesday, June 24, 2015

BYE-BYE BUN BASKET

May 27, 2015

Can I just say, I am SUPER SAD that THE BUN BASKET in Fruit Heights is going out of business! I love going there for soup in the Winter, and pumpkin chocolate chip bread in the Fall and Turkey stuffed breadsticks any time!  I loved going there for lunch, and then going next door to the Rock Loft Boutique. I was so happy when Ashley, Remington and my Mom came to get me for lunch. We went to THE BUN BASKET and it will be the last time ever! They are closing at the en of the week. Ashley and I use to eat there all the time and she craves the Turkey Stuff Breadsticks often. We will have to drive to Bountiful now to get those. What a fun time we had with my mom and Remi. Thanks for the lunch date ladies!

                                            My mom's first and last time at the Bun Basket!
                      Ashley with her stuffed turkey breadstick...they are delish!
                                          Me and Mom eating Cheezy Potato Soup
                       Remi all puckered up! (Right now he has an obsession with keys!)
                               BYE BYE BUN BASKET! WE WILL FOREVER MISS YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment