Wednesday, June 24, 2015

CHAD IS GETTING MARRIED!

June 2015

My nephew, Chad Duggar, is GETTING MARRIED! We are all so excited for him. Today he came in to my office to get his MARRIAGE LICENSE and I got to prepare it for him. It was a little tricky because they passed a new law giving anyone the right to MARRY a couple if the Clerk Auditor deputizes them as a DESIGNEE FOR THE DAY. Well, Chad asked my Dad, his Grandpa to MARRY him and Casha. So that was the first one I had to type up and we figured it out. I had to snap a few photos of them GETTING THEIR LICENSE. I was so happy! Casha seems like a great girl and perfect for Chad!
                                                                    Chad and Casha
 I feel so lucky to have been able to process his marriage license!


No comments:

Post a Comment