Saturday, June 27, 2015

SPRINKLERS!

June 25, 2015

I love SUMMER NIGHTS! I love coming home from work to see what FUN Boston and Waylon are into. Zach was fixing my SPRINKLERS and what better way to COOL DOWN than to run through the SPRINKLERS! That's exactly what Boston did.

 I remember when I was little and I would get so excited at the thought of running through SPRINKLERS but then I hated the way the "sprinkle" of water felt on me. I much prefer swimming in a pool than running through SPRINKLERS! But what a JOY it was for me to watch Boston have fun running through them. I have a cute video of Waylon. He is like me. He wanted to join in the fun of running through, but as soon as the water got him, he would run back really fast. It was so funny to watch him!

Pure joy on this face!

                                                               This cracks me up!
                                                                   I love this photo!
  Hmm...Zach's scratches his head trying to figure this sprinkler coverage business out.
Waylon really wanted to run through but would chicken out at the first touch of water!

Boston got excited to ride his bike through the sprinklers too!

No comments:

Post a Comment