Thursday, June 25, 2015

PARK CITY- BANDITS

June 2015

After I got off work, and Zach, Kell and Ashley got home from Willard Bay, we drove up to PARK CITY to get dinner. We went to a really good restaurant called BANDITS GRILL AND BAR. They had the best WINGS we have ever tasted and our meals were really good too! I know I am weird when I take pics of food but you got to check this out, you'll want to go there! I had a great time being with my FAMILY. I LOVE it when we are all TOGETHER. PARK CITY was a lot cooler than back home and it was a fun evening spent with my FAVORITE PEOPLE!
 I love seeing these boys holding hands. They really do love each other!
Waylon and Zach

                                    Sisterly love right here! Ashley and Kell
                                                             Lytton and Ashley
                                       Walking down Park City's Main Street
                                                                 Downtown Park City
                                                         I love Zach's flashy new shorts and shoes!



 Boston is taking over watching the little boys. He would not let them play by the mine door because it might be dangerous! He kept saying, "C'mon Guys, let's not play around here it might be dangerous!"
                                           I love this little cutie. He is such a sweetheart!

                                                      We ate here and I loved it!


                                           Boston refused to look at the camera for our pic              

                                                                  Me and Ashley
                                                           Zach and Kell
 Love my family...Boston was hiding under the table so he wasn't in the pic...he is taking after Steven!

                                                            Zach's nummy hamburger
          My pulled pork sandwich with coles slaw on it. YOU MUST ORDER the GARLIC FRIES!
                            Ashley's Portabella Mushroom Burger and really nummy asparagus!
                               Lytton's Trout and Veggies and Rice Pilaf. He loved it!
 Mikell's Brisket (she thought it was too fatty), sweet potato casserole, and macaroni and cheese
Talking to Steven on the phone. He was excited I was in Summit County!

No comments:

Post a Comment