Saturday, June 27, 2015

S'MORE FUN!

June 25, 2015

For three days we have been planning on lighting a fire in the FIRE PIT so we could make some S'MORES (from Chad's wedding). Boston even called me at work inviting me to join him making S'MORES. I was really looking forward to it, but by the time it would start getting dark, the boys were exhausted from playing so hard in the sun all day. Well, tonight was finally the night and after Boston ran through the sprinklers, we went in the backyard and made S'MORES! They were so good! We put the graham cracker bottom, and a piece of chocolate on the side of the FIRE PIT so they could get hot and melt the chocolate, then we ROASTED THE MARSHMALLOW to perfection, and used a FUDGE STRIPED COOKIE for the top, so even more melted CHOCOLATE. Wow! Was it delish! The best S'MORE we have ever tasted! We had a great time and of course the boys were in heaven watching the FIRE and Boston wanted to keep throwing paper in it to get the big FLAMES! What a fun night we had! I love my FAMILY!

I love this pic! Boston doesn't like to pose for photos. His face says it all in this one. But he was so happy to finally have his fire going!
                                                              Getting the fire going.
                                                               Boston loves this part!
                                     He was feelin' how much heat was comin' out of that pit
                        Mesmerized by the fire and waiting for the coals to be just right for cookin' S'MORES!


 I love this pic! Waylon just chillin' in his chair and waiting for the S'Mores
                                                           Mikell and her Way Way

                                        Me and my Buddy roastin' our MARSHMALLOWS

                                    I had so much fun tonight. I love these two so much!
                          I love this family more than ever! What a fun family they are!
                              And I love my little Waylon! He is a happy, happy boy!
                                   I couldn't skip puttin' this pic in, it just wouldn't be right!
                                      Zach shows Boston the right way to make a S'MORE
                                               Mmm...see that gooey marshmallow? Delish!
                                  Mikell thought this was the best S'More she has ever had!
                                             Best part of the night! Tasting the goodness!
                    Then he was on to roasting hot dogs.Life's short, he ate dessert first!

                        I had so much fun with these guys. I love making these fun memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment