Wednesday, June 24, 2015

TWIGS WITH THE LADIES

May 28, 2015

I met my YW friends at TWIGS for dinner. It was so good! We had a nice time gabbing with each other and getting caught up (You wouldn't believe what happens in one month in all of our lives!). The fun thing to order at TWIGS is the DRUNKEN DONUTS! They come with lots of fun dipping sauces and oh. my. gosh! They are totally delish!

                                                         My sweet friend Shelli and Me
                                                               Kim, Kris, and Leslie

                                              This Butternut Squash appetizer was divine!


                                                   Drunken Donuts are Delish!

I don't know if you can tell in this pic, but I had powdered sugar in my hair and all over me!

No comments:

Post a Comment