Wednesday, June 24, 2015

GONNA WASH THAT GRAY RIGHT OUT OF MY HAIR!

May 30, 2015

I am 48 years old, and it's about time I WASH THAT GRAY RIGHT OUT OF MY HAIR! The past year I have been getting lots of GRAY HAIR...UGH! Zach kept telling me how GRAY I was getting and he took a pic of the back of my hair and I about died how much GRAY was in there! So...Ashley and Lytton gave me a CUT, COLOR AND STYLE for my Mother's Day present. So today I drove to Logan to Ashle's hairdresser and she COLORED, and CUT my hair. It really needed it. It was fun to get pampered today. Thanks Ashley and Lytton for the great gift!



 Getting the cut...this is the scariest part. They usually butcher me instead of trim a little.

 Is this not the best part ever? Oh I love how they massage the head! It's the best!
                        The end product! NO GRAY! And lots of long layers in my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment