Thursday, June 25, 2015

WISHIN' I WAS AT WILLARD BAY

June 2015

My kids and grandkids went to WILLARD BAY without me. I had a huge project to work on at work and just could not leave without feeling very guilty. I had gone to WILLARD BAY last week with Ash and Lytt and knew I was going to be missing out on a lot of FUN! I hate to miss doing stuff with my kids when they get together. They had a GREAT TIME though and sent me pics and videos throughout the day to make me happy! I was very pleased at the amount of pics and video they took for me. I love it when they have FUN TOGETHER!



 Remi took this wagon everywhere he went. He played with it on the beach and dragged it all over in the lake too. Super funny!
                                     
                                                Loving this big smile!
                                                                   Remington
                                      Remington and Waylon having a great time together
                                                                   Kell and her boys!
                                                         Cousin fun!
Mikell capturing some great video footage!
                                                            Catchin' Air

                                                           Ashley and Remington

                                              Daddy practices floating with Boston

                                     Mikell and Waylon. He wasn't so sure about the water
                                                                     Best Buds!
   Someone's getting sleepy! Doesn't that look relaxing?
                                                         Waylon's turn to get thrown.
Zach and Kell kind of love each other!
                                                                      Weirdo's!

No comments:

Post a Comment