Wednesday, June 24, 2015

HANGIN' WITH REMI

June 2015

Ashley and Lytton celebrated their 3RD WEDDING ANNIVERSARY! I cannot believe it has already been 3 years! Crazy! So me and mom went to Wellsville to play with Remington and spend the night so Ashley and Lytton could have FUN! Well, we probably ended up having more FUN! Remi is a hoot! He totally cracks me up. He is pretty easy to watch unless he is running away from you! But we played, and watched a movie and he is a cinch to put to bed. Then me and my mom stayed up till 1:00 am playing CARDS! Of course we laughed so hard we almost peed our pants. I swear every time we hang out we laugh till our sides hurt. I love it! I was so happy she could spend time with me and Remi. She helps entertain him while I get stuff done. It's just easier that way! Remington was so much fun and I love him tons!

This boy loves to climb! Here he is proud of himself for climbing up to the top bunk by himself! Aye!Aye!Aye! He scares me!
 Here he is climbing on the toy box!

                                                        Running with the lawn mower!
                                                  Letting Grandma Shirley love on him!
 Ashley ready for her night on the town with the hubster of 3 years!
 Lytton playing horse before he takes his wife out on the town!
 Sneakin' a selfie of us while Remi is engrossed in his movie!
 He will sit through an entire movie! I love it! The only break we get :)
I love this pic! Here he is kickin' back watching Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs!

No comments:

Post a Comment