Friday, June 26, 2015

CHAD'S WEDDING

June 21, 2015

Chad and Casha GOT MARRIED!  My Dad got special permission from my boss, Curtis Koch, the Clerk Auditor, to be a CLERK DESIGNEE for a day. He MARRIED them and we couldn't be happier for them. We had a nice dinner and it was just perfect.

Mikell had to work so Zach and I brought the boys. I had a blast with the Grandkids, and Reece. We sat in a corner and they didn't play your typical Wedding Music. They played great music! And our kids LOVE TO DANCE! And they danced their little hearts out. It was a riot watching them! I got so many little videos. Seriously, I need to learn to post them. They are fun! Boston started Break Dancing and little Remi and Waylon have some rhythm! Reece really feels the music and does the best twirls! I only got videos and no pics! Sorry you won't get to see them. It was nice to visit with everyone too. What a fun time we had! So super happy for the DUGGAR'S!

Mr and Mrs Chad Duggar (This was taken in a back room where they signed the marriage license)
                                                 Everyone getting ready to sign the license

My brother, Scott, and his wife, Jan
 Zach, Waylon and Boston refusing to look at the camera. He really was a good boy tonight!
                                                     Debbie with the Robinson Family
                              I love this picture of the Robinsons! They all look amazing!
                                                       My and my oldest sister, Debbie
                                                               The Bastian Family

                     These cousins love each other a lot! I wish you could have seen them dance!
                                                                The Gibson's
                                                         Stacy and her boyfriend and his kids
                                                                  Mona and Dad
                                            Waylon looked so cute in his bow tie!
                                                      Jessica, Ashley and Remington
                                                             Me and my Mom
                                                             Zach and the Boys
                                                       My Dad and my Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment