Sunday, July 19, 2015

TOOK A LITTLE DRIVE

June 28, 2015

Ashley was feeling hot and swollen and wanted to go for a drive. After church we all got in the car and headed up Logan Canyon and ended up in BEAR LAKE. We were excited to check things out before our little trip up there this weekend. We went and found the covered wagons where we would sleep, and found the beach we would play on too. It was a nice drive and Remington was awesome! We got out and had Ashley put her feet in the water. Bear Lake usually has cold water and we were pleasantly surprised that the water was just right! It wasn't frigid like it normally is. We walked around in the water for awhile before heading back home. I love Sunday drives, I love hangin' out with these guys, and I love being with Remington! He is a character and totally keeps us on our toes.
I love this pic! Remington could sit for hours like this being entertained with SAND, WATER and a SHOVEL! A reminder of the JOY little BOYS are made of!


                                    This water felt so refreshing to a very pregnant Ashley!
                                                       Ashley and Lytton...love these guys!                                

                                                       Me, Remington and Winston
 I have a "sinking" feeling Lytton enjoyed the lake too! Ha! Ha!
 Ashley showing me her "side view". She is almost ready to have this baby!
                                                                   My precious Ashley!
                          Winston loves the water and Ashley loves taking him to the lake.
                                               Remi and Daddy playing in the water
 I love this pic! He wouldn't let go of his shovels. It doesn't take much to entertain him.
                                   Remi wasn't too happy to leave the beach. I wasn't either!
I love Summer, especially when it includes SANDY TOES! Remi's got the biggest feet for his age. I love his toes and the way he says, "tickle, tickle" as I try to get the sand off! He melts my HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment