Sunday, July 19, 2015

PLAYING WITH REMINGTON

July 15-16, 2015

I went back up to Logan to help Ashley with Remington. He keeps her runnin' I tell ya! She is still trying to adjust to having 2 kids and its tough when you have a 21 month old as rambunctious as Remi. She is exhausted! So I went up there and helped out a bit. He makes me laugh and I love being with him. We had a great time together!  Oh, and I got to spend HOURS and HOURS of holding my BABY PAISLEY!
 I took Remington to see the movie Inside Out. He sat through the whole movie without moving a muscle! Unfortunately we got there during the previews so it was dark and I only got one quick pic you can hardly see!
                                                          At the Movies!


 He would lay like this and watch a video. I loved it when we had a little down time!
                                              Paisley is the sweetest little thing!

At the Park:




I sure had a blast playing with Remington, Ashley and Paisley. What a fun few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment