Sunday, July 19, 2015

FIREWORKS

July 4, 2015

Zach and Kell took the kids to Davis High to see the FIREWORKS this year. Ashley and Lytton went back to Wellsville for FIREWORKS and so I stayed home by myself on my front porch and had the best view of them all! My neighborhood put on a better FIREWORK DISPLAY than Davis High this year! Holy Cow! It's insane! From my front porch I see Davis High, Oakridge Country Club, Lagoon and like I said my neighborhood puts on some spectacular aerial FIREWORKS! I loved being at my house enjoying it and not having to fight the traffic!

Ash sent me pics of her, Lytton and Remington at their FIREWORKS! (These were from the night before in Wellsville)
                                                I love Remington's great big SMILE!

                                                     They got to see the Bat Mobile!

Zach and Mikell came home and let Boston and Waylon do some FIREWORKS:



There's just something so exciting about lighting SPARKLERS when you're a little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment