Sunday, July 19, 2015

ASHLEY'S MATERNITY SHOOT

July 5, 2015

Ashley had been wanting to do her MATERNITY PHOTO SHOOT for weeks but things just didn't work out until we had an opportunity to do it 3 days before she gave birth! She felt like she was too big to do it but it still turned out cute! It was a sweltering HOT day but she was a trooper and would suck on ice between pics! They haven't been edited yet but here are some of my favorites!
Note: I am not a professional, I basically just point and shoot!















                                                              I love this one!

 We'll take out the water stains when we edit. Ashley spilled her ice water :)











Thanks to Tanner for helping me pose Ashley and Lytton and thanks to Pinterest for the ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment