Sunday, July 19, 2015

BEAR LAKE

July 1, 2015

Me and Jessica planned a trip to BEAR LAKE. It just so happened to be on the week of the 4th, when Stef and her kids would be in town. We were happy that they came up with us and brought Debbie too. My kids and their families had been looking forward to this. We talked Grandma Shirley and Steven into coming as well. We rented WAVE RUNNERS and I brought my FLOATING ISLAND and we had a BALL!  It was so much fun! The little kids never tired of playing in the water and Waylon was so funny, he just wanted to sit in the FLOATING ISLAND the whole time!

I was thankful I didn't see the BIG FISH swimming around us like everyone else, or I wouldn't have got off the FLOATING ISLAND either! Ashley was going to have her baby the next week but she went for a very slow gentle ride on the WAVE RUNNER  a few times.

Zach took my mom for a ride on the WAVE RUNNER and as they were trying to help Jose (Ashley's foster son) get on the tube, (they were stopped) and they leaned too hard and fell into the water. It was so funny to see my mom come back with drenched hair. I could hardly believe it because Zach is such a cautious driver and I knew he would never flip her! After hearing the story we all just laughed! Mom was such a great sport!  Then Zach took me out and again we were stopped to take pics and video of Steven on the WAVE RUNNER with Brody, and when I leaned all the way around to get a better pic, we both fell off into the water! I was so freaking out being in the middle of the lake with the fish and got kind of panicked cuz I can't get on the WAVE RUNNER by myself especially in the middle of the lake! So Zach and Brody said I would have to hold on to the side and Zach would have to slowly pull me back in. I said there is NO WAY that is going to happen! I am petrified of the fish and I WILL pull myself back on. And...with the help of my adrenalin I did just that! I couldn't believe I could pull my fat butt back on but I did! And we enjoyed the rest of the ride and had a blast!

I have about 200 pics of this fun day so it'll be hard for me to choose which ones to include. I am so glad everyone had fun and there were no injuries, etc... We will definitely make this a yearly thing and invite the WHOLE FAMILY because we made lots of FUN MEMORIES today!

I tried to get pics of everyone. BE PREPARED FOR PICTURE OVERLOAD!
                                              The whole gang at BEAR LAKE
 I LOVE these two kids of mine! I love it when they get to spend time together too!
                                                                Zach and Boston
                                                  Ashley and Remi, Boston and Reece
                                                 Waylon playing in the sand
 These little ones played so well together. They played "Fishes!"
                                                        Remi with his shovel!
                                                                  Brody and Jessica

                                                      Little Beau, Brody and Jessica
                                                                   Cute little  Reece!
                                                          Hadley, Stef and Debbie
                                                                             Jose
                                                              Me and My Mom
                                                                       Dane
 Mom, Jose and Steven. Steve even knew I was taking this pic and he let me!!
                                                        Me and My Remington!
                                                         Me and My Boston!
 Boston and Remi loved their beach chairs. Waylon is in the back playing in the sand
 Cute prego Ash and Boston. Ash is such a good Aunt. Boston loves playing with her!
 Stef had the touch and got Beau to fall asleep. Here they are here with Deb and Jessica
   
                                                             Pretty little Hadley!
 Steven wearing shorts. That's a miracle in itself, let alone him letting me take his pic!
                                              Zach and Boston on the Wave Runner
                                                         Mikell and little Waylon
 Little Way Way didn't want to move off of this Floating Island. He stayed on it most of the time!

                               Mikell and Way. Way even took a nap out here on this thing!
 Lytt holding the flag letting everyone know Brody and McCord biffed it off the tube!

                                Debbie, Jessica and Reece takin' a spin around the lake!
                                                   Debbie's ready for a good time!
                                                                 Brody and Beau


                                                                              Dane
                                    Gotta love a little redneck! Lytton had the right idea!
                                                        Reece, Debbie and Jess
                                       Aunt Jessie takes Hadley and Dane out for a ride!
 Watch out! Look who's driving! Boston loved being on the wave runner with his Daddy!

                           This sleepy little Waylon took a nap right where he was planted!
                                               I love this pic of Hadley and Dane...cute kids!
 Jessica bought the kids the squirt guns and they had a blast shooting them!
                                                         Zach and Grandma Shirley!
                                                            Just playing with the kiddo's

                                                 This big fishy kept trying to scare me!
 Mom came back looking like a drowned rat when she fell into the lake!
                                            I love this pic of Jessica and Beau. Super cute!                      
 Little Beau is a doll and here he is having fun with his Daddy!
 The Floating Island. Steve was so worried we were going to float away so Boston jumped in to show him our anchor.
 Kell loved riding the wave runner and Zach got some great video of her. I will try to post them. The one I really wanted to show said it was too large of a file. Dang it! But I am so happy I learned how to put a video on here! Hooray!

                                                           Love these guys!
                             The Bastian's look like they are on a Jamaican vacation Man!  

Steven was nervous at first but he sure had a great time on the wave runner with Brody! I am so glad he decided to go for a ride. He has never done anything like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment