Tuesday, April 7, 2015

THE REASON FOR THE SEASON

April 5, 2015

I love EASTER! It is probably my favorite HOLIDAY. It's a real close one to Christmas. I love it for several reasons. One is because the weather is getting warmer and I love SPRING! I love the "new birth" of flowers, grass, and I love spending time outdoors again with my family. I love EASTER too because of all the fun FAMILY TRADITIONS that come with this HOLIDAY such as Dying Eggs, and Easter Egg Hunts, and Finding Baskets. (Not to mention CADBURY EGGS!)

But as much as I love those things, I love that it reminds me how much I LOVE MY SAVIOR! I love what he did for me when he ATONED FOR MY SINS in GETHSEMANE and that he DIED for me on the CROSS. But the reason I love this Easter Season is because it reminds me time and time again that HE LIVES and that he will COME AGAIN! Jesus was RESURRECTED and we will all live again.  I love the TESTIMONY I have of HIM. I feel BLESSED to have the knowledge that I do about HIM.


I loved having EASTER SUNDAY on the same weekend as GENERAL CONFERENCE. I am so thankful to be able to LISTEN to a modern day PROPHET and APOSTLES. My soul needs this! What a wonderful weekend this was!
 I snatched these pics from 71toes.com  (I hope that's legal). I love them! General Conference inspires me to be better, to serve more, and to attend the temple more often.


No comments:

Post a Comment