Wednesday, April 1, 2015

I'M 48!

March 16, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! I had a wonderful BIRTHDAY today! I turned 48 years old, and I am ok with that because I have been telling everyone all year I was 48. I missed 47 but it's ok to be 48 two years in a row! I must be getting old if I don't remember how old I am!

I had a great day because Mikell, Boston and Waylon brought me some FLOWERS at work (Boston picked out PURPLE ones because that's my favorite color). So thoughtful, I thought!
                                          Loved getting loves and cuddles from Way Baby!

Then, after work Bill, Bella, Zander, Mason, Graham, Ashley, Lytton, Remington, Zach, Mikell, Boston and Waylon met me at Station Park. I was so shocked when Bill took me to the AT&T store and bought me a new IPHONE 6. I had dropped my phone and shattered it a few days earlier. I was so happy and so grateful for him buying that for me!

Then we went to eat at JOHNNY ROCKET'S. Everyone had a great time. We get a little noisy when we are all together. Boston LOVES playing with Zander and Bella and they were inseparable! Remi loved playing with Waylon and Boston too. I just love it when my FAMILY is all together. I am so glad that me and Bill have FUN when we're together with the kids. Afterwards the kids played and Bill and his little kids slept over.

I loved my 48th BIRTHDAY!!























 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment