Thursday, April 30, 2015

POWER HITTER!

April 29, 2015

Boston was a POWER HITTER in his T-BALL GAME! They are learning how to HIT from the COACH PITCH. They get 3 tries, and then if they can't hit it, they can hit it off the Tee. I got the best video of Boston HITTING THE BALL clear out to the OUTFIELD from a COACH PITCH! He was amazing! I get to brag because I am the Grandma, but I am serious, this kid has ATHLETIC SKILL! I am so happy that Zach is his COACH, but I know it isn't easy trying to teach 3 and 4 year olds the game!

The game before, Boston was ornery and didn't want to play. He would lay down, and then go out and hold Dad's hand, and he didn't want to hold his mitt, etc...he did hit really good off the tee (they weren't coach pitching on this game). These kids are so funny to watch. Most don't have a clue what's going on. I was amazed how much they have improved from last weeks game to the game today. They are a blast to watch! I just love it! We all just laugh and enjoy these little ones.  Boston is lucky because he gets so much support. Mikell's parents, and grandparents come, me, Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Tom watch too. His Aunt and Uncle come because their son plays as well. He has his own cheering section! I am so glad we all get to enjoy it, because these years fly by!

These are pics from the last two games:

                                  Can't get much cuter than this! Love these little guys!
 He and his little friend and cousin loved to pull faces in the dugout. I bet I have 50 pics of them doing this!
                                              Boston was a power hitter in this game!

               Boston had his mitt on the ground getting ready to catch the ball!

 Boston standing up with Devin, and Zach trying to get this teammate to stand up, but he didn't want to.
 This pic is actually at the soccer game but wanted to give you a sample of some of the grandparents supporting him. We are missing Grandpa Tom and Papa Neal.

                                                     Here he is on first base. Hi Grandma!
                      He bites his nails just like his Daddy did when he was nervous.
 He was refusing to play at this moment. Then he ran out and did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment