Wednesday, April 1, 2015

MARCH FAMILY B-DAYS

March 15 2015

We went to Dad's for the MARCH BIRTHDAYS. Steven was so funny! He always has me wear something GREEN for my BIRTHDAY because it's the day before St Patrick's Day. This year he came in costume too. It was so funny! He was a MUG OF BEER! I laughed so hard.
                                          My funny brother, Steven aka Mug of Beer!

 Grandpa Tom and Mona gave WayWay this cute Ninja Turtle. He loved it!
 Oh yeah, we celebrated Feb birthdays too because we missed it last month!
                                             Makin' wishes and blowin' out candles!
                                                                 I love these guys!!
                            Grandpa Tom eating with Reece and Boston on the little kids table
                   It wouldn't be a party at Grandpa's without jumpin' off some stairs!
                                                                  They love each other!
                                                                Jessie and Debbie
 Diane, Mona and Beau. Boston and Reece playing in the back and Steven trying to hide!
                                                        Me and my cute Mom!
 Waylon playing with Beau. I can't wait for them to be best buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment