Saturday, April 18, 2015

FAMILY HISTORY FAIR

April 11, 2015

Every year I go to the FAMILY HISTORY FAIR at Woods Cross High with my sister, Debbie and my friend Cyndi. They love GENEALOGY! I wasn't a huge fan for many years but now I am. I love it! My favorite part about it is not only finding FAMILY NAMES but I want to WRITE THEIR HISTORIES and I love to take PHOTOS and I cannot wait to put together our FAMILY STORIES! This year I took 2 classes there that I loved! It got me so excited to get going again on it. My mom and my sister, Diane, joined us this year. It really was a fun day! You'd think that only OLD people get into it and for many years we saw more white haired people there. This year the crowd was a bit younger. It's something you all need to try! It's fun to find out who your kin is!!
                                         Just a bunch of nuts right here!

Sitting in a class learning how to write our personal history. I can't wait to use some of the great ideas being taught!

No comments:

Post a Comment