Thursday, April 30, 2015

OVERNIGHT VEGAS TRIP

April 24, 2015

Lytton asked me if I would like to drive to VEGAS to pick up Ashley with him. He would be driving his Dad's truck and pulling the trailer with it. He was going to pick up two 4-WHEELERS, one for them and one for Zach and Mikell, that Bill was giving them. It's so hard for me to drive so far in one day and come back the next, but I said I would go. We left late, about 5:30 and ended up taking my Mom with us. We had a fun time driving down in the pouring rain. We got in really late!

The next morning Bill made us the BEST BREAKFAST BURRITOS EVER! He is the BEST COOK!  Then we played on the 4 WHEELERS and then headed home. I am so glad my mom came with us to help me entertain Remington the whole way home. He was good but it's such a long drive!

We had a great time and I am glad we made that fast TRIP down there!

*Just for my personal record I want to write down the funny things my mom and I laughed hysterically about so I don't forget it...her pj's, or lack thereof, and  her blowing her nose! I love how much and how hard we laugh when we are together. It doesn't matter where we go, we have a blast together! I love her so much!

                                                    Selfies of us driving down to Vegas
                                                   Lytton loves driving the Dodge Ram!
                             My Mom always pats Bill's face and tells him He is still hers!

 Bill making his awesome burritos and he makes the BEST GUACAMOLE!
                                                          Playing outside with the kiddo's
                                            Remington loved jumping on the trampoline
 Grandma Suzie and Remington playing on the 4 wheeler. Love this little one!
                                                    All of us having a very happy day!
 Ashley took me for a ride around the block. I loved it! I can't wait to have fun on these machines

                                                          Billy, Bella and Zander
                                        The Bastians are so excited for their new toy!
                                It was windy so Ashley was trying to keep Remi's ears covered.
                             I am pretty sure this was Grandma Shirley's first time on a 4 wheeler


No comments:

Post a Comment