Saturday, April 18, 2015

LIKE FATHER LIKE SONS!

April 18, 2015

I love GREEN GRASS, I love the SMELL of freshly MOWED GRASS, but not near as much as I love watching these THREE MOWING TOGETHER! I don't know if you remember some of last years posts, but Boston LOVES YARDWORK! He never leaves his Daddy's side when they are working in the YARD! Well, today was no exception! Boston followed Zach around with his LAWN MOWER while they mowed the front and backyard. Then, little Waylon got his LAWN MOWER and joined in. It was the cutest thing ever!!  I took a video of it so I only got a few pics but Dang! Zach is teaching his sons to be hard workers just like him! I am so glad they love to MOW my GRASS!
 Look at these three! This was the cutest thing ever! Now if we can just get Zach's mower to blow bubbles too! Thanks for mowing my lawn!! (Do you notice the lack of grass in my north parking? It's because we are going to add rocks on the side and in front of my yard to save water!! Zach's on a major water conservation kick! We all need to do our part to save water!!
                                           Literally following in his Daddy's footsteps!
He works just as hard as Daddy. He honestly mows row after row till it's all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment