Wednesday, April 1, 2015

ST GEORGE WITH THE LADIES

March 20-22, 2015

I went to ST GEORGE with my YOUNG WOMEN FRIENDS. We stayed at Mary Ann Rivas' house. She kicked her husband out for the weekend so we could have the whole house. We had SO MUCH FUN! It's always great spending time with these great ladies. I learn so much from them and they make me want to be better. They truly are the best! We drove down on Friday and MaryAnn had a great dinner waiting for us and I tell you what, she was an awesome hostess. She was incredible1 She made tons of great food and had every little thing we needed. Thanks Mary Ann!  Then me and Brooke stayed up talking late, late that night.
                            Suzanne, Brooke, Janice, Kris, Leslie and Kim driving down to St George








 Holy Cow! Look at all of Brooke's vitamins! I about died when I saw all of these!


Saturday, March 21st we went HIKING at SNOW CANYON (even though my ankles were swollen and killing me!) and it was beautiful! We hiked to the Petrified Dunes. It was awesome!

                                                                 Brooke
                                                                         Suzanne
                                                                           Janice
                                                                        Kim
                                                                                Kris
                                                                    Mary Ann
                                                                               Leslie









This crazy daring lady shimmied right up this slick rock. It scared me to death. She is amazing!


Saturday night we went to TUACAHN to see a Variety Show with the Brett Family from Branson, Missouri. they were awesome! They sang songs from way back in the 50's to current and it was FUN! I loved singing and dancing in my chair throughout the whole thing!



I kept sending Shelli a bunch of pics because she couldn't make it and she wanted me to. So she sent this one to me saying hi and how she missed us all! She is so cute!
We missed you Shelli! It would have been a lot more fun with you there with us!

We came home and talked till 1;30 am and then woke up WAY too early so we could get back in time for church. We had a great trip and missed those ladies that couldn't make it. I am truly blessed to have so many amazing friends! I love them like crazy!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THIS. I'll never forget my Beehive days with all of you guys :)

    ReplyDelete