Thursday, April 30, 2015

SOCCER STAR!

April 2015

Boston is only 3 years old but he was able to start playing SOCCER! I have never had so much FUN watching SOCCER! He is on his cousin, Emmett's team this year and they were so cute together! They would HUG out on the field and a little kid hit Emmett, and Boston turned around and roared in the kids face and was about to hit him back but didn't thank goodness! He is very protective over his family!!

Anyway, the GAME began, and Boston was ON FIRE! You can tell his Mom and Dad have spent hours with him playing outside. He dominated out there on the FIELD! He was able to stop the ball and turn it around and he was the only one on either team to SCORE and he made 3 GOALS! What a good little ATHLETE we have! I was so proud of Boston! It was the most fun night! Those little 3 year olds are so funny!

My friend was there to watch her Grandson play against Boston. I went over to say hello to her and she said that these teams were only supposed to have 3 year olds on them and that our team had a 4 or 5 year old playing on there that have obviously played before. I said no we don't, they are all 3 and this is everyone's first game. She said, not #7. I said #7 is my Grandson, Boston! And he is 3 years old and has never played before! She couldn't believe it! He is so much bigger and taller than most of the kids his age. He is just like his Daddy. I used to have to carry around Zach's Birth Certificate to prove to parents from the opposing team to prove his age!


 I love this! He is about to make a goal. I got lots of great video of him making his goals!
Huge Kick!



                                                        Boston and his cute little cousin, Emmett

 Boston charges after the ball and usually is able to take it away from the other player
 I loved watching Boston dribble the ball down the field. I was so happy watching him!

 Boston running off the field to take a turn sitting out. He was having so much fun out there!
                                                Taking a break! And getting tips from Mom!



No comments:

Post a Comment