Tuesday, April 7, 2015

OUR EASTER EGG HUNT

April 5, 2015

Zach and Lytton hid EGGS and CANDY all over the front yard for the little one's this year. They had so much fun finding more EGGS! They each got a GOLDEN EGG which included a "special date with Grandma Suzie!"  I can't wait to cash those in!

 Thank Goodness Ashley was recording with her phone because I thought I was recording the whole time and I wasn't! It made me sick!
                                                                   Kell and Way Way
                                                    Remi eating more candy!

                                Remington just kept eating so much candy all day long!

 Waylon and Remi got new bubble blowin' lawn mowers. Remington didn't want to stop pushing his!

 Boston and Mikell played a bit of soccer with their new balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment