Tuesday, April 7, 2015

COLORING EGGS

April 4, 2015

After the Easter Egg Hunt, we went home and then Zach and Mikell were lucky and they got to go to the Saturday Afternoon Session of General Conference. I stayed home and watched the kiddo's. Ashley and Lytton came down too. They had taken Remington to the Egg Hunt in Wellsville. We decided to COLOR EGGS even though Zach and Mikell were gone. We have so much to do in this weekend and not enough time to do all I want to! Ashley was such a great help to me. I was so happy she came down this weekend. Boston loved DYING EGGS, Remi wasn't really into it, and Waylon just wanted to grab at the colored water! My counter is a nice shade of NEON PINK from all the spills, but that's ok, we had a fun time!
 Waylon, Remi, Ashley, Lytt, and Boston getting ready to COLOR EGGS!








 This little guy really wanted in on the action! We had to keep holding him back so he wouldn't spill the water!






                                                 I love fun EASTER TRADITIONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment