Wednesday, April 1, 2015

SPAGHETTI FOR ME!

March 14, 2015

Zach and Mikell took me to SPAGHETTI FACTORY for my B-DAY dinner. I love that place! I love my SPAGHETTI with MIZITHRA CHEESE!  Mom came with us and we all had a good time. I also like going there because Boston will eat all of his food. He loves spaghetti too!

I had a fun day today. Steven wanted to take me to Chuck-a-Rama for lunch for my Birthday too.
Then I spent the day visiting Big Grandma and teaching my mom how to use her laptop.

Ashley was still in Vegas tending Bill's kids so she couldn't CELEBRATE this year with us. I miss her and can't wait for her to come home.

Thanks for a fun night Zach, Kell, Boston, Waylon and Mom!

 Waylon...so happy he is feeling better! I love him tons and tons!
 I love this messy faced, spaghetti lovin' buddy of mine!



No comments:

Post a Comment