Monday, January 1, 2018

STEVEN'S CHRISTMAS PARTY

December 2, 2017

My sweet brother, Steven, loves to shop all year long for our Christmas presents. He gets the biggest kick out of buying us presents from the D.I. or Walmart. He always wraps everything in newspaper and he usually gets my mom about 50 gifts and the rest of us anywhere from 3-10 gifts. We always get the biggest kick out of his gifts. This year he put a little more thought into what he was buying for us, which was nice!

He gets so excited to dress up in a "Special Surprise" every time we get together and today was no different. I'm so glad my mom had us over because it really makes Steven so happy to have this day to give us our presents and to have it all about him. I love my brother!

If you see anything of yours that you had taken to D.I. it's ours now! Ha! Ha!
 Steven's special surprise was a hammer head shark!!
 Me and my Mom
 My mom loves her boy!
 My mom fed us dinner
 We made a toast to a wonderful new year.
 Dad and Mona
                      My Sister, Debbie
                            My sister, Diane
                      Me!




 Steve always gives my sister, Debbie, Halloween things because her birthday is on Halloween.



Diane was excited at first to get a U of U chair, until she noticed it was all torn up. No wonder why someone gave it to the D.I. Ha!Ha!
Thanks Steven for your thoughtfulness!

No comments:

Post a Comment