Tuesday, January 2, 2018

BOSTON IS THE STATE REC WRESTLING CHAMPION!

December 22, 2017

I love it when Boston has his WRESTLING TOURNAMENTS in Farmington. I was able to go watch him and it was stressful for me but boy, was I one proud Grandma when Boston won FIRST PLACE in OVERTIME for the STATE REC WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP! It was so exciting and I was over the moon happy for him! He has worked so hard! Zach and Mikell practice with him every day and it has paid off! He was SO excited to get a new SINGLET and a TROPHY! This is his first TROPHY!








                         Boston's #1

Later that night we went to dinner to CELEBRATE his SUCCESS. He wanted to go to BOSTON'S RESTAURANT in Layton. It was a fun time.

 Papa and Grandma Melanie came too.
 Grandma Shirley joined us too!

 When we got home Boston wanted to show me his new singlet. On the front leg it says 1st
 On the back it says Champion. He loves his new singlet!


No comments:

Post a Comment