Monday, January 1, 2018

WORK CHRISTMAS LUNCHEON

Decemeber 19, 2017

I was on the CHRISTMAS COMMITTEE again at work along with my friend Dawna and Shairice. Shairice is new and she is a fantastic decorator and she used to be a professional baker. She really expanded on the idea I had for the tables this year. She made 3D SNOWFLAKES and she melted pop bottle to make ICICLES on our trees that were our centerpieces. She baked all of our DESSERTS and Wow! It's nice to have someone else in our office that gets into decorating for Christmas as me and Dawna.

I work with some amazing people and it was a really nice CHRISTMAS LUNCH. We had Famous Dave's cater it and then we played a few fun games and everyone had fun!




 This is Kelly. She makes the best pineapple Hawaiian punch!
 Shairice made all of our desserts. She made Lemon Bars, Tarts, and Raspberry Chocolate Cheesecake


 Me and my good friend Dawna
 I don't know if you can see all of the icicles on these trees but they were so cool!

My fun coworkers:






 We even hung blue cellophane around the lights to give it a more Wintry Wonderland feel.

 The fun people at the CLERK'S OFFICE AT DAVIS COUNTY!

Working at the County can make you a little crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment