Tuesday, January 2, 2018

FRIENDS' CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST

December 23, 2017

I have the BEST FRIENDS ever! You know by now that we meet once a month for breakfast or dinner, but my favorite is when we meet on the last Saturday before CHRISTMAS each year. We meet at Kris's house for her most delicious CINNAMON ROLLS. We always exchange GIFTS with each other and take a group photo.

This year we got some amazing GIFTS, but the best GIFT is what I get all year long from these ladies and that is their amazing FRIENDSHIP!

 We were missing one of our sweet friends, Mary Riggs, because she was sick. But man, I'm so blessed to have them in my life. They are wonderful examples to me and they all have strong testimonies of Jesus Christ and they show it by their selflessness and they're so quick to serve others. I am so lucky to be able to associate with them and call them my BFF'S!
 





This sweet friend, Stephanie, lost her father and father-in-law so we bought her this cute statue of a Dad helping his daughter on a horse (kind of like her and her Dad). Then we gave her the pics of them in these frames. That's what I love about this group, they are all so supportive of each other!

 Then we divvy out the gifts! There is 12 of us so we go home with bags full of fun gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment