Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CHRISTMAS DAY!

December 25, 2017

SANTA CAME! And there were some very HAPPY CHILDREN! We had so much fun seeing the JOY on these little faces! Ashley and Lytton had a very good CHRISTMAS too! It was a super fun morning especially when Zach, Mikell and the boys came up. I was so happy they came up early. They spend Christmas Eve with Mikell's family and they like having their own little family morning before joining us. The boys were so excited to tell me all the things SANTA had left them too!

Then, everyone opened all the GIFTS I brought. Their favorite part is opening their STOCKINGS. I'm kind of an expert STOCKING STUFFER! Everyone gets excited to see what I've put in there. I just love it!

The kids were so good and played so well together and shared their TOYS and it was a super fun CHRISTMAS! It was definitely one of my all time FAVORITES!
 Walking in to see what Santa left!
 Look at the JOY on this kids face! It is my favorite part of Christmas!
 Remington just cannot believe all the presents Santa left for them!


 Remi loves Dinosaurs and Legos so he was thrilled to get this Lego Dinosaur!

 Remi cannot contain his excitement over this transformer!











 


 


 Ashley was so happy to get a new phone cover that she desperately needed!

 Lytton got a 65 inch TV for the bedroom with an XBOX too! He was totally shocked!


Then Zach's family came up and this happened:
 Opening stockings from Grandma Suzie


 







Oh Zachary!
 Briggs' FIRST


 Then they opened Grandma Shirley's gift...reindeer headbands with money!



 Briggs wasn't sure about wearing this reindeer hat with money!

 I got Zach, Kell, Lytton and Ashley a projector and a large outdoor screen so they can watch movies outside! I cannot wait to try the out this summer!
What a fun CHRISTMAS MORNING!

No comments:

Post a Comment