Sunday, January 21, 2018

A SLEEPOVER IN DOWNEY

January 2018

I spent the weekend in Idaho with Ashley and the kiddo's. I had so much fun those kids. We played and read books and I had so much fun taking funny pics of the kids. Man, I don't see them as much as I'd like to, but we make the most of the time we have together.

 Look who slept with me. Paisley joined me and Remington early in the morning. Remi slept with me each night and boy is he a cuddle bug! I love snuggles from these two!
 Sadie bug was so stinkin' cute and funny this weekend. She was lovin' on me all weekend and it was hard for me to ever put her down. Gee, her loves are so sweet!
 After getting out of the shower Paisley just wanted Grandma Shirley. She played Grandma Shirley a ton this weekend and boy do they love each other!
 Making funny faces for our early morning selfies!


Paisley didn't have any fancy gloves so she improvised and used Remi's gray socks. She was so cute! She kept twirling around in her dress and putting her gloved hands up to her face and she'd tell us she was a princess. Oh my! She is a beautiful princess!


 This princess loves her little monkey!


Oh my this started out with me just trying to get one cute smiling face of Remington. This is what it turned out to be. Funny kid! He kept pulling faces and wouldn't give me one good smiling pic! We laughed hard between each pic and he loved looking at them over and over. Little stinker!








Oh, these funny faces of Remington totally crack me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment