Tuesday, January 2, 2018

FEEDING COWS!

December 2017

I went to Downey, Idaho to spend Christmas with Ashley and her family. On an early, cold wintry morning I went with Lytton, Paisley, and Remington to FEED THE COWS! We drove the TRACTOR to pick up the HAY and drove across the fields to FEED THE COWS. Thank Goodness the TRACTOR has a nice heater in it!

Paisley LOVES riding in the TRACTOR and Remington just wanted to go home! I think Paisley is going to be Lytton's best FARM HAND when she grows up!

I love experiencing this fun side of life that most city folk never get the chance to experience.


 Having a great time in Downey with these guys!
 Picking up these bales of hay with the tractor
 Daddy's best helper!
 Love that Lytton always asks me to go with him to do chores!

  It started snowing pretty good so you probably can't see all these cows huddles waiting for breakfast.

Love being silly with my Remington!
 Paisley is my favorite Ranch Hand!

And then I got to go home to Ashley's to snuggle and play with my cute Sadie Bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment