Tuesday, January 2, 2018

CHRISTMAS EVE

December 24, 2017

This is the first CHRISTMAS I have spent away from home and I was excited to spend it with just my kids,but at the same time I was going to be missing my parents and my extended family. After all, I've spent every CHRISTMAS with them for 50 years!!  But I knew it was going to be magical having a close Christmas with just Zach and Ashley and their families.

I spent CHRISTMAS EVE with Ashley's family and then I was really looking forward to CHRISTMAS DAY when Zach's family would come up.

On CHRISTMAS EVE we had a nice meal, and made cookies for Santa and then my favorite, read CHRISTMAS BOOKS and we talked about the NATIVITY and BABY JESUS.

Each year on CHRISTMAS EVE I give the kids and each family a new CHRISTMAS BOOK for their collection, and I always give them our FAMILY YEARBOOK. I made this 182 page book in 3 weeks. I swear every year I will start sooner so I am not so stressed out and tired, but for some reason I never learn! I always give everyone matching PAJAMAS that we open on Christmas Eve but this year I gave the kiddo's theirs early so they could get their photo taken with them on for my CHRISTMAS CARD.

I loved spending CHRISTMAS EVE with Ashley's family and I loved cuddling up and reading lots of CHRISTMAS BOOKS with them. I loved this night!


 Love snuggles with this cutie!
 And lots of kisses too!



 The Bastian Family
 Love them so much!




 Reading their new books!
 Trying to get a cute picture under the tree before Santa comes!



 One or two more ha! ha!

Ha! Ha! Sweet Sadie Bug had enough and was out of there!
 Remington leaving cookies for Santa!
 I know Santa is going to LOVE Ashley's Chocolate Chip Cookies....hers are the BEST! And I told Remington that Santa could probably use a COKE instead of another glass of milk. He needs some caffeine...He agreed!

No comments:

Post a Comment