Tuesday, January 2, 2018

SLEDDING THROUGH THE MEADOW

December 25, 2017

We were so happy that it was a WHITE CHRISTMAS! Lytton took us down to the MEADOW and he pulled us with the SIDE BY SIDE. I'm tellin' ya, it was a super FUN TIME! Even I took my turn and it was a blast! Then we drove over a ways to sled down the hill Lytton sled down growing up. It doesn't look like there was too much snow but they went fast down this hill. There was plenty of SNOW to make them have a great time!

It was so nice having acres and acres of land to get pulled by around and hills to sled down without anyone else around us!

But first I had to take pics of them making Snow Angels and having some fun!

All he wanted for Christmas was his 2 front teeth...but he didn't get them! My cute Boston
 Waylon's smile melts my heart!
 Paisley...it looks like poop on her leg but it's mud I promise!
Remington was loving it out here!
 Oh Zach, you cute silly guy!
                       Making Snow Angels
Throwing Snowballs. All the boys got me good!



 Man, how I loved watching these boys laugh and giggle as they got pulled.



Then they went sledding down this nice hill.

 Boston LOVED sledding down this hill!

 Remington had no fear!
 Me and Sadie getting warm in the side by side

All Waylon wanted to do was build a snowman. So we built one but we didn't have anything with us to make the face except for HORSE POOP! So this SNOWMAN had HORSE POOP  for eyes! That's how you know you're in the Country!!

All tuckered out from all of the FUN we had today!

No comments:

Post a Comment