Monday, January 1, 2018

SIBLING CHRISTMAS DINNER

December 9, 2017

This year for my SIBLING CHRISTMAS DINNER we had it at my Aunt Joyce's house. She made us the most delicious meal and then instead of exchanging gifts, we used that money to purchase fleece and we made PRIMARY CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL about 20 FLEECE BLANKETS. It was fun seeing my brother, Scott and my Dad tie blankets! But it was a great feeling making something so simple, that would bring so much comfort to a child who may be scared or nervous. We enjoyed it so much that we think we will be doing this every year.



My Aunt Joyce is an amazing cook. Everything she makes is delicious! She also made this really nummy soup and Italian peas, and a lasagna that was different than any I had tasted before. But the cake below is an Orange Chocolate Italian cake that was fantastic!


 Mom, me and Debbie
 Scott and my Dad
 My cousin, Jenny, Mona and Diane

 Me and my Momma
 Me and my sister Debbie
 Diane and Jenny (Joyce slaving away in the background)
 A delicious meal!
  Jenny and Joyce...so happy they moved here!
 Scott was a good sport and helped us tie these blankets
 Diane loved doing these blankets
 I don't know if you can see the amazing view of the whole city in the background. It is so much fun to sit out on her deck and just see all of the lights. You can see from NSL all the way North. I am going to miss this view when they build houses behind her this summer!

Dad, Mona and Debbie working hard on these blankets.

 My beautiful mother
 Mom and Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment