Tuesday, January 2, 2018

REMINGTON SPILLED THE BEANS!

December 25, 2017

I was sitting at the table playing with Remington when he looked up and said, my Mommy has a BABY in her BELLY. I said, No, she doesn't.  He said Yes, she does! I said who told you that? He said she did!  Well, he told me that on April Fools to get a reaction out of me so I was pretty sure he was just saying that to get a rise out of me.  So...when Ashley walked in I asked Ashley if she was PREGNANT. She got a huge smile on her face and said, Why, YES I AM!

I couldn't believe it! I knew she wanted to have another one next year but I thought it would be a little bit later. She said Sadie and the BABY will be 22 months apart. She was so happy about this because it's about how close she was to Zach and she thought that was perfect.

I am SO HAPPY for the BASTIAN FAMILY too! Ashley was going to tell me on CHRISTMAS DAY in a card but REMINGTON couldn't wait to SPILL THE BEANS! Apparently when he walked into the BASTIAN party he announced it to everyone there as well. LOL!

This BASTIAN BABY will be coming around August 10, 2018. I'm SO EXCITED!

Ashley will actually have 4 kids 4 and under for a few months! I love this FAMILY SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment