Monday, January 1, 2018

GRINCH DINNER

December 8, 2017

I hadn't really planned this, but it turned out to be a SUPER FUN NIGHT with the boys. I was watching them while Zach and Mikell went out to dinner. So I thought it would be fun to throw a fun GRINCH DINNER. I went to the story and grabbed a rotisserie chicken to be our ROAST BEAST and made Macaroni and Cheese for our WHO HASH. We had GREEN cookies too.

The fun part though was playing PIN THE HEART ON THE GRINCH! The boys played it over and over again. Then we watched the movie.

We had so much fun even though this was pretty spontaneous!



 Boston is loving is "WHO HASH!"


 Steven drew me a Grinch on this posterboard a few years ago and I'm so glad I kept it so we could use it every year!



 I love these 2 boys so much! It makes me so happy making fun memories with them!



No comments:

Post a Comment