Sunday, November 26, 2017

1ST PLACE TURKEY TRUSSLE CHAMPION!

November 25, 2017

Boston has been working so hard and looking so forward to this WRESTLING TOURNAMENT. There were hundreds of boys participating in the TURKEY TRUSSLE. I tell ya, it was pretty dang stressful watching him, especially when he WON by 1 point in his first match. My stomach was killing! I felt wiped out after that match.

He went into BEAST MODE and ended up winning 1ST PLACE! He was so excited that he won a new SINGLET that says CHAMPION on it that he can wear to his other tournaments.

I am really proud of BOSTON. He practices all the time and he loves it so much!





Boston lifted this kid up and slammed him down. I couldn't believe how strong he is!





Emmett (Boston's cousin took 2nd place in his weight division), Boston took 1st and Waylon is so freaking funny! He is showing us his muscles but zoom in on his face. That kid cracks me up!

Way to go BOSTON! You are the TURKEY TRUSSLE CHAMPION!


1 comment:

  1. I'll have to make an edit. He actually won his first match by 2 points. :)

    ReplyDelete