Sunday, November 26, 2017

THANKSGIVING 2017!

November 23, 2017

THANKSGIVING was held at Stefanie and John's this year. I'm so glad they moved back to Utah and that they have a big house to host our family parties! This was the year my kids go to their In-laws homes so I didn't have them this year. I missed them!

We had so much nummy food and it was all so DELICIOUS! I usually don't over STUFF myself on THANKSGIVING but this year was different. For hours I felt STUFFED! It was so great to spend this day with my FAMILY. I'm most THANKFUL for them. I love them all so much!

I feel so grateful for the BOUNTY of FOOD that we get to enjoy and for the BOUNTY of BLESSINGS in every aspect of our lives that we have been given so generously.

 John carving the TURKEY!
 The APPETIZERS

 Mona always does a nummy fruit tray
 Broccoli Salad and Green Bean Casserole, Stef's Homemade Rolls
 This silly Grandma Shirley...This is where Steven gets it.
 Steven wore a Deer Mask to dinner this year!
 Waiting...everyone was hungry. They were waiting for me to make the gravy!
 Jessica made Yams!
 The Robinson's minus Beau. He was downstairs playing

 Me and Joyce at Gravy Duty


 This Gravy turned out SO Good! I had Big Grandma teach me how to make it each year!

Then we went downstairs where the little kids had decorated the tables and we chowed down!


 Steven changed his hat and wore his turkey hat!



 Diane sliced herself a humongous piece of pecan pie!

 Jessica made a ton of desserts like Blueberry Sourcream Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Cheesecake, etc... Joyce brought pecan pie and other desserts. I made a Raspberry Jello Pretzel Salad that could be used as salad or dessert. We had so much!


 Hadley wrote us all a wonderful Thanksgiving message!
Happy THANKSGIVING everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment