Sunday, November 26, 2017

CLICKETY CLACK THE BONES IN MY BACK!

October 2017

Waylon has been a little obsessed with Halloween, as usual, but he's been loving SKELETONS this year. He just had to be a SKELETON for his PRESCHOOL PROGRAM. His favorite song that he has sung over and over this Halloween season, is the song about CLICKETY CLACK, THE BONES IN MY BACK, I'M A SCARY SKELETON! It is so super cute and to hear him belt it out is my favorite. He totally cracks me up! I love these little people that live with me. It has brought me so much joy to hear them and see them on a daily basis. I love to hear the things he learns at preschool. I feel so blessed!

Anyway, he was so excited for his PRESCHOOL HALLOWEEN PROGRAM. When we got there, he was a little bit shy at first, but he did a great job on his part. I heard him singing and it was great! Mikell helps teach his class so it was great to see her do her part in arranging the kids in their parts too. What a fun afternoon!




 This one is blurry because it was taken while I videotaped, but I had to put in a pic of him with Teacher Melanie (his Grandma) and him holding the skeleton with the clickety clackety bones in his back!
 Here he is doing all of the actions to the fun spooky songs!
 He is having a great time!
Waylon with Miss Mikell aka Mom! What a fun year for these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment