Sunday, November 26, 2017

CHRISTMAS PHOTO SHOOT

November 2017

I was so excited when Ashley called me at work saying they were coming down to take all of the Grandkids to FOTOFLY to get their Christmas pics taken there. I was so happy! Instead of giving them their new CHRISTMAS JAMMIES on Christmas Eve, I gave them to them to wear in their photo. We all went and while the kids were waiting for their turn, they were happy and doing great. As soon as SANTA came in, Waylon started crying and so did Briggs! It was totally crazy! But it was hilarious! Although we didn't get a perfect CHRISTMAS PHOTO, I will always cherish the ones we got and I love that we will have a fun MEMORY!

Here they are just waiting for their turn:

 I love this little guy! Briggs was a happy guy until Santa too!
 I love my Sadie Bug!
 This cute little Waylon is a character!
 Love these two cousins Waylon and Remington
 My favorite big boys!


 Still waiting for Santa so we can start this photo shoot!

 I love this one I took...they hear those jingle bells! Here comes Santa Claus!
 Love this Paisley so much!
 Ah-Oh! Waylon decided he doesn't want to see Santa and turns around to face the wall. Briggs had a meltdown too.
 So Santa went to stand by Waylon so he would turn around.  Yeah...this photo shoot is going so well!

 This is the only photo with all of them looking up! Santa had to keep holding the 2 babies so they wouldn't crawl away! Boston was doing everything he could to help Briggs too!



I thought FotoFly photos were blurry and that was disappointing but I know it looks like this was a major fail but I loved it! I want to try it again next year but have Zach or Lytt dress up like Santa. The let the Dad's do that. Then there wouldn't be anyone scared.

I got these photos of the kids before we left with them and Santa....of course none of Waylon and Briggs but keep scrolling. I have the best photo of a very sad Waylon...it's hilarious!
 Paisley 2- wants stuffed animals and My Little Pony
 I love this cuddly pic of Paisley and Santa!
 Sadie 11 months- This was the best pic we got with her and Santa
 She kept looking up at him like who the heck are you?
 Remington 4- wants Transformers...so does Waylon
Boston-6 wants a new WWE Wrestling ring and NFL buddies


 This face cracks me up! Oh I love this 3 year old Waylon!




No comments:

Post a Comment