Sunday, November 26, 2017

SPECIAL DATE WITH GRANDMA SUZIE

November 2017

I had a special SLEEP OVER with Remington. He loved being able to stay the night at Grandma Suzie's. All 3 boys played so well together and had a blast!  The next day we went to see Boston's Wrestling match where he won 1st place in his division and 3rd in the upper division (2nd graders). Then I took all 3 boys to the movie THE STAR. It was cute and the boys loved it. I sugared them up real good with treats and popcorn and it was so much fun spending time on a SPECIAL DATE. I almost forgot to take pics so I hurried and took these!

 Here we go on our Special Date...man I love these boys something fierce!
 Waiting for the movie to start




 The boys loved the movie and it got us into the Christmas Spirit. The Star was about the First Christmas and how the animals saved baby Jesus from King Herrod. Waylon loved that bad dogs and the sheep named Ruth!

I tried so hard to take a cute pic of the boys by the big tree and presents at Station Park but Waylon would hold his poster over his face, or pull funny faces and it was impossible! Boston was getting mad at him for goofing off cuz Boss really wanted a good pic ha!ha!

 I told them we would got look at Christmas Lights if he would give me one smile!

We drove around looking at Christmas lights and sang Christmas Carols and came home and watched Rudolph and then a Halloween show Room on the Broom. Ya, we love all the holidays around here!


Remington loves Briggs and here he is giving him a kiss. So cute!

 Remington slept over again and he is a cuddle bug! Here we are in the morning just woke up! I had so much fun with him and can't wait to do it again sometime. He was sad when I had to take him to meet his mom. He wanted to stay with me. I'm glad he had as much fun as me!
I love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment