Sunday, November 26, 2017

STEVEN'S 60TH BOWLING BIRTHDAY PARTY

November 21, 2017

Steven turned 60 YRS OLD! I cannot believe it! My big brother is getting old. He loves BOWLING and so I invited everyone to BOONDOCKS for a BOWLING PARTY for Steven. We had a lot of fun! He was so happy. We had CAKE and he couldn't have been more pleased. What a fun night!

 Andy and Steven. Steven showed up wearing a Turkey Hat since his birthday is near Thanksgiving! It wouldn't be right if he didn't dress up!








Logan had fun bowling!


 Dad got a STRIKE!

 Mona kept getting "9's"!


 Joyce was on fire. She started bowling left handed and she kept getting STRIKES AND SPARES every time!
 I told Steve to throw his hands up so I could get his pic since he got a STRIKE. He said, "No, this is what I do when I bowl with my league".... Isn't that funny! My fave pic of the night!


 The Prego lady, Jessie even got a STRIKE!

 Finally! I finally got a STRIKE!
 and after lots gutter balls, Preston finally got a STRIKE too!

 Then we had cake!
 Reece and Mona...this is so cute!
 Beau
 Logan with Mona's friends
 HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY STEVEN!
 Dane, Joyce, McCord and Me
Steven loved getting money! He had a great birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment