Sunday, November 26, 2017

LYTTON'S 30TH SURPRISE BIRTHDAY PARTY!

November 12, 2017

I can't believe we pulled it off but we did! We SURPRISED Lytton on his 30th BIRTHDAY! He honestly just thought I came up to babysit so they could go out last night and then on Sunday he just thought we were going to Bill's for a BBQ. We were busy little bees making stuff and taking it to Bill's without him seeing. He was so SURPRISED when he walked in and saw a ton of my family and most of his there. We had parked all the cars in his barn!

We did some of his favorite foods: Hot Wings, Steak Strips, Mashed Potatoes, Popcorn, Dr.Pepper  and of course we had Ice Cream and Cake. It was a lot of fun!

Ashley made him a book with letters from his closest people, and put some of the fun memories in black and red balloons that he popped and read out loud. She made paper plates with his funny face on the front that everyone held out when we yelled SURPRISE! She also got pics on a "30" poster. It was a fun party!

I love Lytton. He is such a great guy and I'm so glad he is in our family. He's a great husband, father and farmer. I love how he always says he will build me a house there. He'll take good care of me! Even if he does put me up in the grain bin LOL!

Happy Birthday Lytton! We all love you!






 SURPRISE!



 Bill with his sons Graham and Mason
 Me and Ashley



 

 Lytton with his Mom
 Even Ashley's friend, Colton drove 1 1/2 hours to join us!
 I love that these friends still get together. Colton and Lytton like to duck hunt together.
 I felt betrayed when I saw this. Mason has never met his nephew Briggs, and Briggs fell asleep on his chest! He won't let me hold him!
Super blurry but wanted to throw this pic of my sister, Diane in here. So appreciative that she would drive all the way out to celebrate Lytton's birthday, along with my Mom, Dad and Mona



No comments:

Post a Comment