Sunday, October 29, 2017

SADIE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!

October 2017

This month has been so crazy busy, that we CELEBRATED SADIE'S 1ST B-DAY a few weeks late. It's OK, she won't even know! I drove up to Downey after church on Sunday to have CAKE AND ICE CREAM and to CELEBRATE this precious ONE YEAR OLD then I drove home.

This little SADIE is the SWEETEST little GIRL! She really is. She loved opening her PRESENTS with her sister's help. Her favorite GIFT was her own soft BABY DOLL. She LOVED it! She would NOT put it down. She ate her CAKE with it, she rocked it and would give it LOVES over and over. It was the cutest thing!

Oh how I love this one!



There's a funny story behind this cake. Ashley ran out of time and couldn't make Sadie a cake so she asked me Saturday night if I could run to Smith's and grab a cake. Well this is the only one that looked girly so I asked the guy in the bakery if he could write Happy Birthday Sadie on the cake. He said, "Sure, no problem." I told him I would be right back and I heard him say to another worker in the deli that he had never written on a cake in his life!" So I said, "would you like me to write on it? I can do it quick." He said, "Oh, no, I'm good!"  Well when I got back I heard the deli guy say just scrape it off and try again. The baker dude said, no it will smear pink all over. I had to laugh. Look at his handwriting! It looks like a guy did it! Oh well, it still tasted good!




 Lytton's brother, Jake with Aero.
 Aunt Sarah with Ailey.
 Ashley loves her little Sadie Bug!
 Traditional Birthday Kisses! Proud parents right here of this sweetie!

 Kisses! That baby doll is right in there too. I'm telling you she would not put it down!
 Then I played with these little ones! Oh how much fun we had!
 I know this is blurry but I love her smile in this one.
 Paisley kept scrunching up her nose in our selfies!
 Oh silly Remington!

I love playing with these little BASTIAN kiddo's. Never a dull moment!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR SADIE BUG!

No comments:

Post a Comment