Sunday, October 8, 2017

SEPTEMBER RANDOMNESS

September 2017

Where did SEPTEMBER go? I was on my big trip for the first 8 days and sick for the rest of the month and so I felt like I never even had a SEPTEMBER! It was so crazy! But that didn't stop the rest of my lovies from having fun and living it up in SEPTEMBER! So here are so RANDOM pics that I want to put on this blog so I won't forget them.

 My Messy Sadie Bug!
 Boston teaching his little brother how to play flag football!
 These two are excited for the Utah game, ya think?
 Oh funny Waylon, he is a crack up!
 I'm telling you, Waylon is a character!
 Someone rolled right under the ottoman and got stuck! Funny!
 Check out Briggs' fat legs. I can't get over those rolls!
 I laughed so hard when Mikell sent me this pic of Briggs going in for a big kiss!
 Remington is loving his new doggie!

 Waylon is obsessed with catching worms, spiders and grasshoppers (he calls them hoppers!)
                                                           Goofball!
 Remington loves playing with LEGOS and well, he could spend hours playing LEGOS!
 I just love Miss Paisley!
 My handsome Remington eating during Sacrament to keep quiet!
 Look who's got 2 teeth!
 I love when my 2 favorite girls get together!
 Silly Remington!
 I'm sad I missed out on making Cotton Candy with these two!
 Boston had so much fun with Bill, Zander and Bella in Idaho.
 I'm jealous of this pic! Briggs won't let me hold him but he sure loves Papa Billy!

 Zach and Boston met up with Bill and the kids to watch Graham's football game. Looks like it was freezing cold!
 Steven showed up at my front door wearing this Panther head! Silly!
 I don't know why, but I just love this pic of Ashley!
 Paisley getting ready for church
 Paisley pulled out her hair and is now showing us her muscles. She feels strong when she has her Wonder Woman jammies on!
 Wouldn't it feel so good to just be this zonked out?

And I don't want to ever forget this funny moment on our trip in the back of the bus. I laughed SO HARD I could not stop! Joyce had pulled the funniest face and was doing sign language and it's one of those things you'd have to have been there to see. So glad Jenny snapped this pic so I would never forget it! Seriously, I was laughing so hard my stomach hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment