Sunday, October 15, 2017

DUCK HUNTING SEASON OPENER!

October 2017

Zach has been waiting for this day all year! He loves taking Boston DUCK HUNTING and this year they get to go with Dan and Emmet (Mikell's brother and nephew). Boston was super excited to go too!

I am so glad that Zach takes pictures of them out HUNTING! I love that Boston loves hanging out with his Dad in the MARSH!

 Oh gee, you have no idea how much I love this picture!

 These boys love wearing their waders and they don't get grossed out like I do holding a dead duck!


Dan, Emmett, Boston, dead duck, and Zach. These guys had a blast out there today!

I love this photo!

When they got home they shared one of the ducks ( I think they got 5 or 7 ducks!) with Waylon:
He can't wait til next year when he can go DUCK HUNTING with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment