Sunday, October 15, 2017

MAKING PUMPKIN COOKIES

October 2017

I watched Remington, Boston and Waylon and Briggs for a few hours one night and I thought it would be fun for them to DECORATE PUMPKIN COOKIES. I tell ya, these boys love doing that and they are pretty great with the SPRINKLES! I love making fun TRADITIONS with them!

 Lovin' these boys and I had to take a selfie with them!






 I had to keep adding sprinkles to this plate. If I gave them the shaker they wouldn't stop and they were flying everywhere!
 Their final results! They made a dozen of these and they had so much fun!
 These stinkers are my life! Having fun trying to get selfies! That Waylon!
 Remi loved playing with Briggs. Briggs was good for 5 to 10 minutes and then cried for an hour and half until his mom walked in and then it stopped instantly. He doesn't like anyone holding him except for Mom, Dad and Men...isn't that crazy? I tried everything I could to get him to be happy! Poor kid. Poor Grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment